The drivetrain of a vehicle is often overlooked when modifying a car until the limits of its components have been exceeded. Many times this leads to costly, time-consuming repairs.
If you are in need of any type of transmission repair, service, or upgrade; look no further than APTuning. We are a full-service transmission repair shop and while we specialize in manual trasmission rebuilds and upgrade we also offer service on automatic and DSG transmissions as well as the all wheel drive haldex systems.
We have partnerships with industry-leading manufacturers such as G-Force Transmissions, South Bend Clutch, Spec Clutch, and Peloquin's. These partnerships have allowed APTuning to bring to market many heavy-duty transmission and drivetrain components for Volkswagen applications.
***We are now also rebuilding Audi manual transmissions!!!
Just some of the services we offer include:
- Complete in-house installation of our heavy-duty drivetrain parts
- Planetary torsional differential sales and installation
- Clutch replacement and upgrade
- Transmission rebuilds
- Routine service and maintenance
We also offer technical support on choosing the correct gear ratios for specific applications.
Many of our services can be completed with only a one day or even same-day turnaround. For example, drop the car off on a Saturday morning for a differential and pick it up that evening. Or, leave the car with us on a Tuesday for a clutch and pick it up on Wednesday.
If you wish to ship your transmission, please follow these steps:
- Call us (717.272.0916) to set up an Order Identification Number (OID)
- Fill out our simple Transmission Information Form: CLICK HERE
- Securely pack the transmission or we can provide a shipping crate if needed.
- If opting for our crate, after receiving it, follow these simple packing instructions: CLICK HERE
- Send your transmission to us and when we receive it, we will contact you.
We have transmissions coming in and going out every day so be sure to include your transmission code and OID in the crate so it doesn't get delayed.
Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment: 717.272.0916