AP Tuning is a Tire Rack Recommended Installer. What does that mean? Tire Rack Recommended Installers are carefully screened by Tire Rack to ensure they have the proper equipment and experience to serve Tire Rack customers. To become a Recommended Installer we had to meet the following criteria:
- Use proper mounting and balancing equipment including touchless or rim clamp, European-style tire changers and high-speed computer spin balancers.
- Employ properly trained technicians capable of safely performing damage-free installations.
- Be an automotive business that can offer additional services to customers (alignments, complete repairs, auto detailing, etc.)
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to treat Tire Rack’s customers with the highest level of professional courtesy.
Only after these criteria are met is a company approved to become one of Tire Rack's Recommended Installers.
How do you take advantage of this?
Here's how it works:
- Shop Tire Rack's selection of products for your vehicle and add what you need to your cart.
- Before checkout, select Automotive Performance Tuning and save us to your addresses in "My Account" for later.
While in the cart, select us as your installer and your order will be shipped directly to us.
- Call us to set up an installation appointment (717.272.0916).
- Drive in at the scheduled date and time for your installation appointment.
It's that easy. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us at: 717.272.0916